Justice Okon Abang of the Federal High Court sitting in Abuja today Tuesday, October 29, 2019 refused the request by Gabriel Suswam, a former governor of Benue State, and currently a Senator, to adjourn proceedings sine-die, pending the determination of his appeal challenging the jurisdiction of the court at the Court of Appeal.

The EFCC is prosecuting Suswam on nine-count charges, bordering on money laundering and diversion of funds to the tune of N3.1 billion (Three Billion, One Hundred Million, Naira).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

− 2 = 3
Powered by MathCaptcha

You May Also Like

Pictures As Lagos Speaker Obasa Celebrates 52nd Birthday With School Children

the Speaker said he loves celebrating his birthday with school children as a way to motivate them and make them serious with their studies

Diri Offers UAT First Class Graduates Automatic Employments

The governor said the gesture had been replicated in other state-owned tertiary institutions

How EFCC Arrested 37-Year-Old Wanted For N2bn Fraud In Lagos

He was arrested at a residence in the Bourdillion, Ikoyi

Gov Eno Empowers Over 400 With Business Grants, Cars At 4th Town Square Meeting

four got N5 Million each for the MSME Grant