The facade of Transcorp Hilton Abuja from the pool

Transcorp Hilton Abuja Refutes Claims It Cancelled Booking For Political Rally

Transcorp Hilton Abuja has dismissed social media reports alleging that its management cancelled a booking for a political rally, describing the claims as misleading and entirely false.

In a statement issued on Thursday, April 9, 2026, Acting General Manager Mohamed Said Khalil maintained that the allegations do not reflect the facts.

“An inquiry was made on Easter Monday, but there was no availability to accommodate the request. Consequently, no booking was ever made,” Khalil clarified.

Urging the public to disregard the “malicious and fabricated” narrative, the hotel reaffirmed that no cancellation occurred, as no agreement had been reached in the first place.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

88 − 85 =
Powered by MathCaptcha

You May Also Like

Guaranty Trust Fund Managers Announces Launch Of Guaranty Trust Investment Fund 724

We are very excited to bring a retail product that empowers the every day Nigerian to compound the growth of their savings

How BUA Group Stole The Show At 2024 Paris Agricultural Exhibition

exhibition provided BUA Group the opportunity to showcase its products & services

Research Reveals African PR & Communications Industry’s Biggest Challenge

BHM, one of Africa’s leading communications consultancies, spearheads this research with support

Polaris Bank Excites Customers, Shoppers with Yuletide Gifts

Polaris Bank says its yuletide season’s “12 DAYS OF HAPPINESS” campaign will…